Group, The; Non-Violence / Martin Luther King
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Non-Violence / Martin Luther King
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Sheila Decter, director, American Jewish Congress; Walter Muelder, dean emeritus, Boston University school of theology.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Non-Violence / Martin Luther King,” 01/18/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 27, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_79169B1B5D544E4DBBEBA99E36A8006F.
- MLA: “Group, The; Non-Violence / Martin Luther King.” 01/18/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 27, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_79169B1B5D544E4DBBEBA99E36A8006F>.
- APA: Group, The; Non-Violence / Martin Luther King. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_79169B1B5D544E4DBBEBA99E36A8006F