Group, The; Men on Anita Hill: One year later
10/14/92 Men on Anita Hill, 1 year later
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Men on Anita Hill: One year later
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Anthony Campbell, professor of preaching, Boston University; Leslie Harris, Judge, Boston Juvenile Court; Lester P. Lee, Jr., professor of history, Middlesex Community College; David Rosenbaum, Critic, Improper Bostonian, Author, Sasha's Trick; John Strahinich, Writer.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Men on Anita Hill: One year later,” 10/14/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 27, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_78B0FE25923941B981B7525A9EB9C370.
- MLA: “Group, The; Men on Anita Hill: One year later.” 10/14/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 27, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_78B0FE25923941B981B7525A9EB9C370>.
- APA: Group, The; Men on Anita Hill: One year later. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_78B0FE25923941B981B7525A9EB9C370