Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Mahler Second Symphony
Ozawa Conducting: Mahler's Second Symphony in C Minor
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- Ozawa Conducting: Mahler Second Symphony
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Ozawa Conducting: Mahler: Symphony No. 2 in C minor. Solosits Susan Devenny Wyner, Marueen Forrester, New England Conservatory Chorus.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Mahler Second Symphony,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7791EB47D80A4BEC9CD11D5FEBD8B38E.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Mahler Second Symphony.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7791EB47D80A4BEC9CD11D5FEBD8B38E>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Mahler Second Symphony. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7791EB47D80A4BEC9CD11D5FEBD8B38E