Evening at Pops; Liona Boyd
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Pops
- Liona Boyd
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Liona Boyd and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Saint-Saens: French Military March Vivaldi: Concerto in D Minor for Guitar Williams: Jane Eyre Suite Albioni: Adagio Albeniz: Asturias Loewe: My Fair Lady Handy-Hayman: St. Louis Blues March
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Liona Boyd,” 12/01/1980, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 12, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7733645BE54E4D35A68BF31D77B42ABF.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Liona Boyd.” 12/01/1980. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 12, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7733645BE54E4D35A68BF31D77B42ABF>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Liona Boyd. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7733645BE54E4D35A68BF31D77B42ABF