Group, The; Rereading "Portnoy's Complaint"
8/9/96 Rereading Portnoy's Complaint
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Rereading "Portnoy's Complaint"
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Douglas Bauer, author, The Very Air; Sue Miller, author, The Distinguished Guest; Askold Melnyczuk, editor, Agni ; Alex Johnson, author and lecturer, Wellesley College; Sven Birkerts, author, The Gutenberg Elegies.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Rereading "Portnoy's Complaint",” 08/09/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_771C78F5F103466F81A124237BC1297F.
- MLA: “Group, The; Rereading "Portnoy's Complaint".” 08/09/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_771C78F5F103466F81A124237BC1297F>.
- APA: Group, The; Rereading "Portnoy's Complaint". Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_771C78F5F103466F81A124237BC1297F