Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Teaching Earth and Space Sciene
TDPD-ESS Mark Goldner and Karen Spaulding 7 clips pdes06_vid_earthsystems (Karen Spaulding) pdes06_vid_workingscale (Mark Goldner) pdes06_vid_walkingsolar (Mark Goldner) pdes06_vid_scalingsolar (Mark Goldner) pdes06_vid_inquiryteach (Marke Goldner) pdes06_vid_moveplate (Karen Spaulding) pdes06_vid_teachmap (Karen Spaulding)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Teachers' Domain Professional Development
- Teaching Earth and Space Sciene
- Series Description
Teaching Elementary Life Science is a graduate-level professional development course designed to enhance your understanding and teaching of life science. In eight sessions, you will investigate life science topics using hands-on activities and online resources including video segments, interactive activities, readings, and other multimedia materials. These resources are drawn from Teachers' Domain, WGBH's digital library service. Series release date: 2004
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Teaching Earth and Space Sciene,” 05/10/2006, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 19, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_76F65E0F34E8460F9D5316539AC00273.
- MLA: “Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Teaching Earth and Space Sciene.” 05/10/2006. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 19, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_76F65E0F34E8460F9D5316539AC00273>.
- APA: Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Teaching Earth and Space Sciene. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_76F65E0F34E8460F9D5316539AC00273