Mystery!; Cadfael, Series II: St. Peter's Fair
Cadfael Series II St. Peter’s Fair
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Cadfael, Series II: St. Peter's Fair
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
The murder of a cantankerous traveling merchant upsets the annual festivities of the Shrewsbury Fair. Jealous local tradesmen have any number of motives for murder - and when the cobbler's son is arrested for the crime, Cadfael thinks there is something more sinister than jealousy and greed to blame. When yet another merchant is murdered, the hunt for the real murderer intensifies.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Cadfael, Series II: St. Peter's Fair,” 04/03/1997, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_76C8DCE044F547B389C0B5B8A480CA4C.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Cadfael, Series II: St. Peter's Fair.” 04/03/1997. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_76C8DCE044F547B389C0B5B8A480CA4C>.
- APA: Mystery!; Cadfael, Series II: St. Peter's Fair. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_76C8DCE044F547B389C0B5B8A480CA4C