Greater Boston; Iraqi Elections / Whitman
Iraqi Elections / Whitman
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston
- Iraqi Elections / Whitman
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Nearly 60% of Iraqis vote in national elections on January 30, despite fears of insurgent attacks. 2) Former NJ Governor Christine Todd Whitman talks about her new book It's My Party, Too, where she lashes out at the Bush administration and says the GOP is being taken over by "social fundamentalists"
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Iraqi Elections / Whitman,” 01/31/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_76B212788F4445F98C24A885B6D3E69D.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Iraqi Elections / Whitman.” 01/31/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_76B212788F4445F98C24A885B6D3E69D>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Iraqi Elections / Whitman. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_76B212788F4445F98C24A885B6D3E69D