Greater Boston; Iraqi Elections / Whitman
Iraqi Elections / Whitman
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston
- Iraqi Elections / Whitman
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Nearly 60% of Iraqis vote in national elections on January 30, despite fears of insurgent attacks. 2) Former NJ Governor Christine Todd Whitman talks about her new book It's My Party, Too, where she lashes out at the Bush administration and says the GOP is being taken over by "social fundamentalists"
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Iraqi Elections / Whitman,” 01/31/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 17, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_76B212788F4445F98C24A885B6D3E69D.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Iraqi Elections / Whitman.” 01/31/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 17, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_76B212788F4445F98C24A885B6D3E69D>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Iraqi Elections / Whitman. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_76B212788F4445F98C24A885B6D3E69D