Group, The; Civil servants strike in France
The Group on Civil servants strike in France, 12.11.95, with Eduord Bustin, George Ross, Charles Cogan, Noelle Burgi-Golub, Alan Berger
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Civil servants strike in France
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Charles Cogan, Associate, Warren History Center, Harvard University; Noelle Burgi-Golub, Visiting scholar, Harvard University and French National Center for Scientific Research; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; George Ross, professor of sociology, Brandeis University; Edouard Bustin, professor of political science, Boston University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Civil servants strike in France,” 12/11/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_762282DAB56E4743BA29E3C10D922348.
- MLA: “Group, The; Civil servants strike in France.” 12/11/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_762282DAB56E4743BA29E3C10D922348>.
- APA: Group, The; Civil servants strike in France. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_762282DAB56E4743BA29E3C10D922348