Simply Ming; Jody Adams and Cooking Greens
Simply Ming Jody Adams and Cooking Greens SMMG1105 Caption Master
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- Jody Adams and Cooking Greens
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Jody Adams & Cooking Greens
We’re all supposed to eat more greens, but how do you cook them all? Well, Chef Jody Adams knows her foliage and she’s going to help Ming make it tasty on the fly on this episode of Simply Ming. Here Jody celebrates some Summer bounty and shares a Nectarine and Kale Salad with Pistachio Pesto. Ming also chooses to showcase a salad, but shows how to make it a little more savory with Grilled Tri-Color Greens with Feta Ceaser, Pancetta and Pine Nuts.
Recipes Stir-Fry Bok Choy Grilled Tri-Color Greens with Feta Ceaser and Pancetta Nectarine and Kale Salad with Pistachio Pesto
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Jody Adams and Cooking Greens,” 09/19/2013, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 21, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_759B96F9A0954B21AB5CD8A6CF18AEE7.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Jody Adams and Cooking Greens.” 09/19/2013. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 21, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_759B96F9A0954B21AB5CD8A6CF18AEE7>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Jody Adams and Cooking Greens. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_759B96F9A0954B21AB5CD8A6CF18AEE7