Group, The; Conversation with Jim Brett, A
10/26/93 A Conversation with Jim Brett
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Conversation with Jim Brett, A
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Jim Brett, candidate for mayor; Joseph Slavet, fellow, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass/Boston.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Conversation with Jim Brett, A,” 10/26/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7569BB39220F49FD829C95C40A0FD887.
- MLA: “Group, The; Conversation with Jim Brett, A.” 10/26/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7569BB39220F49FD829C95C40A0FD887>.
- APA: Group, The; Conversation with Jim Brett, A. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7569BB39220F49FD829C95C40A0FD887