Secret of Life, The; Biodiversity Crisis, The: Gone Before You Know It
Not clear what this is - timing says only 14:57. Educational Module version of Secret of Life, maybe?
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Secret of Life, The
- Biodiversity Crisis, The: Gone Before You Know It
- Program Number
- Series Description
This eight-part series reveals how scientists' ability to decipher and manipulate our genes will transform medicine -- and perhaps the human race. Hosted by David Suzuki, a Canadian geneticist and TV personality.
Series release date: 9/1993
- Program Description
Produced by the Educational Programming department at WGBH Educational Foundation in Boston, Massachusetts, THE SECRET OF LIFE School Videos are eight 15-minute glimpses into the multifaceted world of biology, based on the critically acclaimed PBS series, THE SECRET OF LIFE. Spanning subject matter from archaebacteria to viruses to genetic medicine to the biodiversity crisis, THE SECRET OF LIFE Videos tell fascinating stories and raise profound questions. Designed for use in secondary schools and for college biology courses.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Costa, Barbara (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Secret of Life, The; Biodiversity Crisis, The: Gone Before You Know It,” 06/17/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 27, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_74199487BFA24001843B1D8944A47986.
- MLA: “Secret of Life, The; Biodiversity Crisis, The: Gone Before You Know It.” 06/17/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 27, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_74199487BFA24001843B1D8944A47986>.
- APA: Secret of Life, The; Biodiversity Crisis, The: Gone Before You Know It. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_74199487BFA24001843B1D8944A47986