Evening at Pops; Fiddlers Three
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Fiddlers Three
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Classical violinist Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg, Irish and country violinist Eileen Ivers and jazz violinist Regina Carter join Keith Lockart and the Boston Pops for a night of fiddling. The three merge styles to perform the world premiere of "Interplay for Three Violins" by Christopher Brubeck.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Fiddlers Three,” 06/28/2002, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 30, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_73B2AA5C7F48446A87345F19DD9F3A46.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Fiddlers Three.” 06/28/2002. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 30, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_73B2AA5C7F48446A87345F19DD9F3A46>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Fiddlers Three. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_73B2AA5C7F48446A87345F19DD9F3A46