Group, The; Violence prevention programs
4/4/95 Violence Prevention
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Violence prevention programs
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Jay Blitzman, attorney; director, Youth Advocacy Project; Robert Merner, detective, Boston Police Department; Cynthia Silva Parker, project director, Boston Freedom Summer; Keith Harvey, director, New England region, American Friends Service Committee; Mark Booker, student, Tufts University; president, Pan-African Alliance.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Violence prevention programs,” 04/04/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 25, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_73AADD0731074EA9A27E972C91C65A7A.
- MLA: “Group, The; Violence prevention programs.” 04/04/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 25, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_73AADD0731074EA9A27E972C91C65A7A>.
- APA: Group, The; Violence prevention programs. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_73AADD0731074EA9A27E972C91C65A7A