Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 209
HV Home Video Master
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II
- Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 209
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast 2003 The second season of WOOF! provides tools, ideas, demonstrations and advice to keep both owners and dogs on their best behavior. WOOF! is both entertaining and educational — giving behind-the-scenes access to real people and unrehearsed behavior while showing straightforward methods used to develop the very best pup protocol. Series release date: 2003
- Program Description
Uncle Matty pays an inspirational visit to TV host Mark Decarlo, whose dog, a cancer survivor, is not only recouping but is now learning new tricks. Becker's Shawnee Smith has two pups that are well-behaved at home but don't play as well when it comes to socializing. Using love, praise and affection, Matty helps put them back in their "place." Margolis also spends some time with some well-behaved Golden Retrievers to discuss the basics of training. WOOF! then goes behind the scenes at a very special course presented at LA's Salvation Army, where Matt gives people a "new leash on life" by teaching how to become expert dog trainers.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 209,” 10/07/2002, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 19, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_73701BA7E2CA4DCAACC49CADE72CFD14.
- MLA: “Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 209.” 10/07/2002. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 19, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_73701BA7E2CA4DCAACC49CADE72CFD14>.
- APA: Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 209. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_73701BA7E2CA4DCAACC49CADE72CFD14