Simply Ming; Black Pepper Garlic Sauce
Simply Ming, SMMG 110K1, Black Pepper Garlic Sauce, Captioned In House Master
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- Black Pepper Garlic Sauce
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Guest Chef: Ken Oringer
A favorite at Blue Ginger, Ming Tsai's savory Black Pepper Garlic will add a wonderful kick to a variety of dishes. Perfect with seafood, Ming takes viewers to the Blue Ginger kitchen and prepares his signature Black Pepper Garlic Lobster. Back in the studio, Ming makes a Pan Seared Sirloin with Melted Black Pepper and Garlic Napa Cabbage, and a Broiled Stuffed Eggplant with Black Pepper Garlic Sauce. Guest chef Ken Oringer magnificently blends East and West together in the form of a delicious Soft Shell Crab Tempura with Black Pepper Garlic Sauce.
Recipes Ken Oringer's Soft Shell Crab Tempura with Celery Root Puree and Black Pepper-Garlic Sauce Pan-Seared Sirloin with Melted Black Pepper-Garlic Napa Cabbage Blue Ginger Black Pepper-Garlic Lobster Black Pepper-Garlic Sauce Broiled Stuffed Eggplant with Pepper Garlic Sauce
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Black Pepper Garlic Sauce,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_73500B3286614699B6A6296D632590DB.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Black Pepper Garlic Sauce.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_73500B3286614699B6A6296D632590DB>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Black Pepper Garlic Sauce. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_73500B3286614699B6A6296D632590DB