Simply Ming; Blue Ginger Cracker Dough
Simply Ming SMMG 104K1 Second Revised, Blue Ginger Cracker Dough, Uncaptioned Master, 26:46
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- Blue Ginger Cracker Dough
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Guest Chef: Todd English
At Ming Tsai's Blue Ginger, instead of the usual breadsticks, guests are greeted with a heap of tasty homemade spiced crackers. Ming discloses the recipe to this treasure, and uses it to enliven Scallion Pancakes and an Asian Hamburger. Celebrity guest chef Todd English joins Ming to create a delicious Tuna Carpaccio.
Recipes Scallion Pancakes Blue Ginger Cracker Dough Asian Hamburger Pockets
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Blue Ginger Cracker Dough,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_731066F3988F4221901AE7817BC5EC24.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Blue Ginger Cracker Dough.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_731066F3988F4221901AE7817BC5EC24>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Blue Ginger Cracker Dough. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_731066F3988F4221901AE7817BC5EC24