Group, The; 50th Anniversary of the Nuremburg Trials
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- 50th Anniversary of the Nuremburg Trials
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Joshua Rubenstein, Northeast regional director, Amnesty International; Susannah Sirkin, Deputy director, Physicians for Human Rights; Robert Healy, former columnist and executive editor, The Boston Globe; Allan Ryan, Attorney, Harvard University and Former prosecuter of Nazi war criminals.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; 50th Anniversary of the Nuremburg Trials,” 11/20/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 17, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_720B3323A52E4D67BCEF4C6962AAD4F2.
- MLA: “Group, The; 50th Anniversary of the Nuremburg Trials.” 11/20/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 17, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_720B3323A52E4D67BCEF4C6962AAD4F2>.
- APA: Group, The; 50th Anniversary of the Nuremburg Trials. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_720B3323A52E4D67BCEF4C6962AAD4F2