Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Crumb; Saint-Saens
Preservational Master dubbed from Original MAPC 2” # A2-03866, 2/2000.
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- Ozawa Conducting: Crumb; Saint-Saens
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
George Crumb: Echoes of Time and the River Camille Saint-Saens: Symphony no. 3 in C (Anthony Newman)
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Crumb; Saint-Saens,” 09/08/1976, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 27, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_716835D30B04439DBE9752CEAA7C4155.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Crumb; Saint-Saens.” 09/08/1976. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 27, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_716835D30B04439DBE9752CEAA7C4155>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Crumb; Saint-Saens. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_716835D30B04439DBE9752CEAA7C4155