Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Pittsburgh, PA
1627 Vintage Pittsburgh EE Master - Texted, Mixed, No CC First Air Date: 7/23/12
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow
- Vintage Pittsburgh, PA
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
In 1997, The Haters, one of the earliest and best known conceptual art and "noise" bands, performed their latest release, "Drunk on Decay," live in Pittsburgh. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW's event in the Steel City was a sober affair featuring such bright new discoveries as a gold, silver and ruby bracelet whose value has shined up from $6,000 to a current $10,000 to $12,000, while the value of a handsome Victorian sideboard has crumbled from $12,000 to $15,000 to $5,000 to $8,000.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Pittsburgh, PA,” 07/23/2012, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_70F1905CEADF4BC5BAB4774ED8EE5BBB.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Pittsburgh, PA.” 07/23/2012. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_70F1905CEADF4BC5BAB4774ED8EE5BBB>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Pittsburgh, PA. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_70F1905CEADF4BC5BAB4774ED8EE5BBB