Antiques Roadshow; Minneapolis, MN
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Antiques Roadshow
- Minneapolis, MN
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
The Minneapolis, Minnesota, stop on the ANTIQUES ROADSHOW promises terrific Art Deco pieces, some fine paintings and at least one piece of Victorian furniture. Series host Chris Jussel sojourns to St. Anthony's Falls on the Mississippi River where the Twin Cities' history as a thriving mill community began. At the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW experts encounter a rare piece of African American memorabilia.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Minneapolis, MN,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 24, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7000FB39B2A94210A45810F1CE3EC1A7.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Minneapolis, MN.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 24, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7000FB39B2A94210A45810F1CE3EC1A7>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Minneapolis, MN. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7000FB39B2A94210A45810F1CE3EC1A7