NOVA ScienceNow; Leeches; Search For ET, The; Stem Cells Breakthrough; Profile: Edith Widder
Green Label Master
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- NOVA ScienceNow
- Leeches; Search For ET, The; Stem Cells Breakthrough; Profile: Edith Widder
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered January 2005 NOVA scienceNOW is a new series produced by NOVA. For more than three decades, NOVA has been unrivaled in bringing authoritative, innovative, and entertaining science documentaries to television. Now the same award-winning producers have teamed up with veteran reporter Robert Krulwich to cover the timeliest developments and intriguing personalities in science and technology today. Presenting multiple stories in a magazine format hosted by Krulwich and reported by a diverse team of correspondents in the field, NOVA scienceNOW will air five times a year in the NOVA time slot.
NOVA scienceNOW has named Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson, respected scientist, author, and director of the Hayden Planetarium in the Rose Center For Earth and Space at the American Museum of Natural History, to host the science magazine series with the launch of its second season in the Fall of 2006. Series release date: 1/25/2005
- Program Description
See Individual Titles for Additional Assets.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Linde, Olicker (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “NOVA ScienceNow; Leeches; Search For ET, The; Stem Cells Breakthrough; Profile: Edith Widder,” 07/01/2008, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6FE894CFE7184F45AC0A866BF641B1E5.
- MLA: “NOVA ScienceNow; Leeches; Search For ET, The; Stem Cells Breakthrough; Profile: Edith Widder.” 07/01/2008. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6FE894CFE7184F45AC0A866BF641B1E5>.
- APA: NOVA ScienceNow; Leeches; Search For ET, The; Stem Cells Breakthrough; Profile: Edith Widder. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6FE894CFE7184F45AC0A866BF641B1E5