Evening at Pops; Earl Wild (1971)
ALL TCHAIKOVSKY-- EARL WILD 1971
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Earl Wild (1971)
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Earl Wild and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Tchaikovsky: Swen Lake, Opening to Act III Tchaikovsky: Briar Rose Waltz from Sleeping Beauty Tchaikovsky: Concerto #1 in B flat Tchaikovsky: 1812, Ouverture Solennell
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Earl Wild (1971),” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6FE22BA221D34A7491333F1CC3AC9074.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Earl Wild (1971).” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6FE22BA221D34A7491333F1CC3AC9074>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Earl Wild (1971). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6FE22BA221D34A7491333F1CC3AC9074