Group, The; St. Patrick's Post-Mortem
3/19/92 St. Patrick's Post-Mortem
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- St. Patrick's Post-Mortem
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Boomer Kennedy, Owner, Chicago Auto; Rick Berlin, Cabaret performer; Tom Lyons, Deputy Commissioner of Veterans Affairs, City of Boston; Peter Gelzinis, columnist, Boston Herald; Kevin Cullen, reporter, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; St. Patrick's Post-Mortem,” 03/19/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 19, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6F8E4EA29FC34A4AB2371315A13AF934.
- MLA: “Group, The; St. Patrick's Post-Mortem.” 03/19/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 19, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6F8E4EA29FC34A4AB2371315A13AF934>.
- APA: Group, The; St. Patrick's Post-Mortem. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6F8E4EA29FC34A4AB2371315A13AF934