More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Program Number
- Series Description
Programs consist of short films about interesting and quirky people in the Boston area. Films are introduced and later commented on by a group of young people in studio. The footage and/or stills were shot by the in-studio cast or others young people that later appear in the show. Topics for pilot show include a singing cabdriver; local couple studying to be clowns; an impoverished senior; and a photo montage of a day in the emergency ward of Boston City Hospital. Directed by David Atwood; 1972. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Local Communities
- Becton, Henry (Series Producer)
- Jones, Brooks (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Fleamarket,” 02/11/1972, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 15, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6EAF7DDD34A84FF0AD6A20A32279047F.
- MLA: “Fleamarket.” 02/11/1972. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 15, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6EAF7DDD34A84FF0AD6A20A32279047F>.
- APA: Fleamarket. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6EAF7DDD34A84FF0AD6A20A32279047F