Group, The; Murphy Brown/ Dan Quayle Comment
Murphy Brown/Quayle Comment
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Murphy Brown/ Dan Quayle Comment
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Michael Blowen, Columnist, The Boston Globe; Madeleine Kunin, former governor of Vermont; Kirby Perkins, Reporter, WCVB-TV; Todd Domke, Republican political consultant.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Murphy Brown/ Dan Quayle Comment,” 05/24/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6E502B92FA894C0B99D8962F45577E6D.
- MLA: “Group, The; Murphy Brown/ Dan Quayle Comment.” 05/24/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6E502B92FA894C0B99D8962F45577E6D>.
- APA: Group, The; Murphy Brown/ Dan Quayle Comment. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6E502B92FA894C0B99D8962F45577E6D