Teaching Reading 3-5: Workshop; Overview
Show #17 Overview
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Teaching Reading 3-5: Workshop
- Program Number
- Series Description
Completed in 2005 This video workshop with auxiliary classroom videos will show intermediate elementary teachers how to help their students transition from “learning to read” to “reading to learn.” Eight half-hour workshop video programs feature leading experts who discuss current research on learning to read and teaching a diverse range of students. The research is illustrated by clips from real classroom lessons, allowing teachers to better understand and apply the research in their own classes. Series release date: 2005
- Program Description
A five-minute introductory program provides a preview of all the components of the workshop with highlights from each program. It can be used to familiarize viewers with the goals of the workshop or for guidance on selecting a topic from the workshop videos.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Browne, John (Series Producer)
- Lawman, Kelly (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Teaching Reading 3-5: Workshop; Overview,” 03/06/2006, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6E4EABB5DD784086A1D090003C0B1DFA.
- MLA: “Teaching Reading 3-5: Workshop; Overview.” 03/06/2006. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6E4EABB5DD784086A1D090003C0B1DFA>.
- APA: Teaching Reading 3-5: Workshop; Overview. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6E4EABB5DD784086A1D090003C0B1DFA