Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up
Greater Boston Arts/ Art Close Up Masterpiece Fill - Masterpiece A This GBS presentation contains two short features: Rennie Harris Puremovement Joe Lovano
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up
- Series Description
A locally-produced, periodic half-hour program that showcases the wealth of creativity in the Greater boston area. Greater boston arts will feature segments produced by independent filmmakers - spanning the spectrum from major institutions to community arts centers, downtown theatres to rehearsal studios, high art to low - as well as a calendar of upcoming events. Series release date: 1/1997
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Stewart, Stephanie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up,” 05/11/2003, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 24, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6DD49CE08A1E494C9BB8A2001ED6CD4A.
- MLA: “Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up.” 05/11/2003. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 24, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6DD49CE08A1E494C9BB8A2001ED6CD4A>.
- APA: Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6DD49CE08A1E494C9BB8A2001ED6CD4A