Christopher Lydon Special; Way to Live, A: Craig Smith’s Bach Project
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Christopher Lydon Special
- Way to Live, A: Craig Smith’s Bach Project
- Series Description
Original interviews. Series release date: 1991
- Program Description
A profile of the conductor of the Boston-based Emmanuel Music, an orchestra and choir gaining world recognition for their mastery of the works of Baroque composers. Smith explains his 20-year project of performing all of the cantatas of J. S. Bach, and surveys the Boston classical music scene, including his own collaborations with opera director Peter Sellars.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Chicago: “Christopher Lydon Special; Way to Live, A: Craig Smith’s Bach Project,” 10/15/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 19, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6D60FE9C1D19406191C14285BB224A98.
- MLA: “Christopher Lydon Special; Way to Live, A: Craig Smith’s Bach Project.” 10/15/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 19, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6D60FE9C1D19406191C14285BB224A98>.
- APA: Christopher Lydon Special; Way to Live, A: Craig Smith’s Bach Project. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6D60FE9C1D19406191C14285BB224A98