Mystery!; Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series II: Playing God
Episode 3, Part 1 Repackaged w/ Looksmart/ Alibris
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series II: Playing God
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
In a desperate effort to keep her agency afloat, Cordelia (Helen Baxendale) accepts a job offered her by nemesis and Scotland Yard Chief Superintendent Fergusson (Struan Rodger) and finds herself chasing down a ring of baby brokers -- and a killer.
Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series II: Playing God
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series II: Playing God,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6D5DA6FFFD51426D88D756891BEC1FAD.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series II: Playing God.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6D5DA6FFFD51426D88D756891BEC1FAD>.
- APA: Mystery!; Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series II: Playing God. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6D5DA6FFFD51426D88D756891BEC1FAD