Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Playing Doubles
Doubles Strategy RMCPB TAPE
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Playing Doubles
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
“If you’re not having fun playing doubles, find a new partner, or see a shrink.” That’s Vic Braden’s advice and he shows you the key points of strategy and movement that make doubles a real adventure and a lot of laughs.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Playing Doubles,” 04/10/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 14, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6BBC948071494448B827EAFBA883AD60.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Playing Doubles.” 04/10/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 14, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6BBC948071494448B827EAFBA883AD60>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Playing Doubles. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6BBC948071494448B827EAFBA883AD60