Group, The; Summer movies (7/28/1994)
7/28/94 Summer movies
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Summer movies (7/28/1994)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Rick Berlin, Cabaret performer; David Rosenbaum, Critic, Improper Bostonian, Author, Sasha's Trick; Kate Mattes, owner, Kate's Mystery Books; Callie Crossley, producer, ABC News 20/20; Monica Collins, Television columnist, Boston Herald.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Summer movies (7/28/1994),” 07/28/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6AE278C0C9D64A55AB0563ED8C4A8FBC.
- MLA: “Group, The; Summer movies (7/28/1994).” 07/28/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6AE278C0C9D64A55AB0563ED8C4A8FBC>.
- APA: Group, The; Summer movies (7/28/1994). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6AE278C0C9D64A55AB0563ED8C4A8FBC