Group, The; Balanced Budget (1/26/1995)
1/26/95 Balanced Budget
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Balanced Budget (1/26/1995)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; Roger Brinner, Chief economist, DRI/McGraw-Hill; Fred Breimyer, economist, State Street Bank; Robert Glauber, lecturer, Kennedy School of Government; Franco Modigliani, 1985 Nobel laureate in economics.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Balanced Budget (1/26/1995),” 01/26/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6A8D3D26AE4146C2BF3F32E70A3FB508.
- MLA: “Group, The; Balanced Budget (1/26/1995).” 01/26/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6A8D3D26AE4146C2BF3F32E70A3FB508>.
- APA: Group, The; Balanced Budget (1/26/1995). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6A8D3D26AE4146C2BF3F32E70A3FB508