Group, The; Politics and the gender gap
5/6/96 Gender Gap
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Politics and the gender gap
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: William Mayer, ID Author, The Divided Democrats ; Professor of political science, Northeastern University; Rachelle Cohen, Editorial page editor, Boston Herald; Leslie Goodman, Deputy chief of staff for Governor Pete Wilson; Elizabeth Sherman, director, Center for Women in Politics and Public Policy, UMass Boston; Kathy Whitmire, former Mayor of Houston, Texas, President and CEO.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Politics and the gender gap,” 05/06/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_69F6FA9D52C442E0A7A61DBDD62EBBAE.
- MLA: “Group, The; Politics and the gender gap.” 05/06/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_69F6FA9D52C442E0A7A61DBDD62EBBAE>.
- APA: Group, The; Politics and the gender gap. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_69F6FA9D52C442E0A7A61DBDD62EBBAE