Evening at Pops; Ray Bolger
Preservation Master of original MAPC # A2-04242, dubbed 2/2000; original date of material 6/25/1976.
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Pops
- Ray Bolger
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Ray Bolger and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Codina: Zacatecus March Strauss: Voices of Spring Bach-Wilheim: Air from Sutie No. 3 Gliere: Russian Sailor Dance Adams/Strouse, others: Put on a Happy Face/ Suties Lewis/Hamilton: Old Soft Shoe Harburg/Arlen: Medley from Wizard of Oz Garf: A Girl Named Amy Loewser: Once in Love with Amy
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Ray Bolger,” 06/25/1976, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 26, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_69E3FA978ECA4874A96703C0E66DEFA1.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Ray Bolger.” 06/25/1976. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 26, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_69E3FA978ECA4874A96703C0E66DEFA1>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Ray Bolger. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_69E3FA978ECA4874A96703C0E66DEFA1