Masters Of Technology
Masters of Technology - Volume 1, Tape 1 HV (home video) Master
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Masters Of Technology
- Series Description
Masters of Technology is a 5-part documentary miniseries in which each half-hour episode features some of the most prominent experts in the world of technology. Co-produced by Docere Digital Studios and ZONE3, in association with WGBH and Scientific American, the series is hosted by the award-winning CBC broadcaster Evan Solomon, who interviews Geoffrey Ballard on environmental technology, Burt Rutan on aeronautic technology, Robert Langer on biomedical technology, Vinton Cerf on Internet technology and Donna Shirley on space technology. 5 x 30 minutes, 2002 Series release date: 2002
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Zone3 Inc. (Series Producer)
- Docere Digital Studios (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Masters Of Technology,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 8, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6963746C2CC94FC6AF6C87FDCD615A65.
- MLA: “Masters Of Technology.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 8, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6963746C2CC94FC6AF6C87FDCD615A65>.
- APA: Masters Of Technology. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6963746C2CC94FC6AF6C87FDCD615A65