Group, The; Boston's hospital mergers
2/17/95 Hospital Merger
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Boston's hospital mergers
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Rina Spence, RKS Health Ventures Corp.; Judith Kurland, Former commissioner, Boston Health and Hospitals and Health care policy adviser, McDermott and Associates; Ned Murphy, executive director,Mass. Health and Educational Facilities Authorities; Nancy Kane, assistant professor of management, Harvard School of Public Health; James Roosevelt, Health care Attorney; James Marcellino, Attorney and former chairman, Boston Health and Hospitals.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Boston's hospital mergers,” 02/17/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 22, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_68120090222A473FB553DB8A1A9B4026.
- MLA: “Group, The; Boston's hospital mergers.” 02/17/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 22, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_68120090222A473FB553DB8A1A9B4026>.
- APA: Group, The; Boston's hospital mergers. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_68120090222A473FB553DB8A1A9B4026