Peter, Paul, And Mommy Too
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Peter, Paul, And Mommy Too
- Program Description
Peter, Paul and Mary celebrate the spirit of childhood with many new musical numbers they've never performed on television. Repertoire includes "Puff the Magic Dragon," "If I Had A Hammer," "Blowing in the Wind" and "This Land Is Your Land." Accompanying Peter, Paul and Mary are a children's chorus from New York's Little Red School House. The program was taped at the Majestic Theater in Brooklyn the last weekend of October 1992.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Peter, Paul, And Mommy Too,” 11/13/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 19, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6811D37DB6BD4BB2B053F7A9C9414A2E.
- MLA: “Peter, Paul, And Mommy Too.” 11/13/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 19, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6811D37DB6BD4BB2B053F7A9C9414A2E>.
- APA: Peter, Paul, And Mommy Too. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6811D37DB6BD4BB2B053F7A9C9414A2E