Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Spin, The
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Spin, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
“Learn to control the spin on a ball and you can beat ninety-five percent of the tennis population,” says coach Vic Braden. He shows you the basics of ball rotation.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Spin, The,” 04/09/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6755F7CE11B94A69ACBC00DF0B050766.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Spin, The.” 04/09/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6755F7CE11B94A69ACBC00DF0B050766>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Spin, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6755F7CE11B94A69ACBC00DF0B050766