Evening at Pops; Barbara Cook And Mandy Patinkin
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Barbara Cook And Mandy Patinkin
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Two of Broadway's biggies come together for this show.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Barbara Cook And Mandy Patinkin,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_66500E669A604796BC27341DB488A080.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Barbara Cook And Mandy Patinkin.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_66500E669A604796BC27341DB488A080>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Barbara Cook And Mandy Patinkin. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_66500E669A604796BC27341DB488A080