Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Forehand
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
Vic introduces you to his “laugh and win” philosophy and dispels the common myths about the forehand stroke.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Forehand,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 31, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_660A57D7903743C1A93FA29A7D20564F.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Forehand.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 31, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_660A57D7903743C1A93FA29A7D20564F>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Forehand. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_660A57D7903743C1A93FA29A7D20564F