Cook's Tour; We Called It Macaroni
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Cook's Tour
- We Called It Macaroni
- Program Number
- Series Description
Pilot for series with Globe columnist Sheryl Julian on cultural cooking. Series release date: 1990
- Program Description
Yara Roberts presents guest, Nancy Verdi Barr from Providence, Rhode Island, who prepares spaghetti Syracuse style, polenta, ricotta and chocolate filled pears.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Bartlett, Virginia (Series Producer)
- Donnelly, Laurie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Cook's Tour; We Called It Macaroni,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_64EED52EC4F0409284A4D37D67E5CC1C.
- MLA: “Cook's Tour; We Called It Macaroni.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_64EED52EC4F0409284A4D37D67E5CC1C>.
- APA: Cook's Tour; We Called It Macaroni. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_64EED52EC4F0409284A4D37D67E5CC1C