Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Omelets
Simply Ming Ep 1009 Todd English - Omelets SD Upconvert
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- Cooking on the Fly: Omelets
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Omelets with Guest Chef Todd English
The secret to making the perfect omelet – that’s what’s up on this week’s episode of Simply Ming. Host Ming Tsai teams up with friend and celebrity chef, Todd English who share techniques from their French culinary training and create two delectable dishes: a Shitake Omelet with Crab Salad and Arugula Sauce and a Vidalia Onion Omelet with Lox Orecciette Pasta and Avocado-Cucumber Salsa.
Recipes Wasabi Bloody Mary Vidalia Onion Omelette on Lox Orecchiette with Avocado Cucumber Salsa Todd English's Shiitake Omelette with Crab Salad Omelette
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Omelets,” 10/17/2012, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 11, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_64D8C1A986D34F0CB08DF36C236A03D5.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Omelets.” 10/17/2012. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 11, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_64D8C1A986D34F0CB08DF36C236A03D5>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Omelets. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_64D8C1A986D34F0CB08DF36C236A03D5