Martha Speaks; Return of Ralph, The; Little Bo's Sheep
Martha Speaks Master Tape Episode 88 MSPE000508 HD-Base
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Martha Speaks
- Return of Ralph, The; Little Bo's Sheep
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered September 1, 2008
"Martha Speaks" is an animated series that is designed to enrich the vocabulary of 4- to 7-year-olds. The series is based on the classic books by Susan Meddaugh that have charmed and captivated millions of children. Each episode uses Martha's unique linguistic abilities and the hilarious consequences to engage kids and help build their vocabulary skills.
In each Martha Speaks episode, the characters use special words throughout the show. Explicit words, marked with (E), are defined by one of the characters on the show. Implicit words, marked with (I), are used on the show but not defined.
Produced with Studio B Productions, Inc. Series release date: 9/1/2008
- Program Description
The Return of Ralph Joe Fallon Buying a bigger TV usually means a better entertainment experience. For the Lorraine’s, it means the return of Ralph, the conniving duck whose obsession with television has Helen’s family desperate to be duck-free. But this time, Ralph has an even bigger surprise under his feathers…
Little Bo’s Sheep Kathy Waugh Martha can’t figure out why there’s a sheep in her kitchen until Bo, a border collie, rushes in to explain that they got lost on their way to a herding festival. Can Helen and Martha get them there before it starts? And before the sheep eats all their pillows?
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Sullivan, Brigid (Series Producer)
- Barss, Karen (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Martha Speaks; Return of Ralph, The; Little Bo's Sheep,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 22, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_649D6B8F5827460F8BA7B93A6D265597.
- MLA: “Martha Speaks; Return of Ralph, The; Little Bo's Sheep.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 22, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_649D6B8F5827460F8BA7B93A6D265597>.
- APA: Martha Speaks; Return of Ralph, The; Little Bo's Sheep. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_649D6B8F5827460F8BA7B93A6D265597