Group, The; Martin Luther King and Black Leadership, part 2
1/20/92 MLK (Martin Luther King) & Black Leadership (continued)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Martin Luther King and Black Leadership, part 2
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Glenn Loury, Professor of Economics, Boston University; Kim Hawkins, professor, Northeastern University Law School; Anthony Campbell, professor of preaching, Boston University; Virgil Wood, pastor and activist; Sylvia Wright, educator and consultant.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Martin Luther King and Black Leadership, part 2,” 01/20/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 25, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_64428624DFEC48B292979D7EE21B65BE.
- MLA: “Group, The; Martin Luther King and Black Leadership, part 2.” 01/20/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 25, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_64428624DFEC48B292979D7EE21B65BE>.
- APA: Group, The; Martin Luther King and Black Leadership, part 2. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_64428624DFEC48B292979D7EE21B65BE