Group, The; Doing Business in Cyberspace
Doing Business in Cyberspace
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Doing Business in Cyberspace
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Stewart Cheifet, Producer and host, Computer Chronicles; Matthew Stover, President and CEO, NYNEX Information Resources; Cynthia Vahlkamp, Senior vice president of marketing, CompuServe; Steven Hill , Senior vice president, Broadband Data Sevices.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Doing Business in Cyberspace,” 06/24/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 28, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_643A0AA19A92426CA056A1ACB4ACDE6A.
- MLA: “Group, The; Doing Business in Cyberspace.” 06/24/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 28, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_643A0AA19A92426CA056A1ACB4ACDE6A>.
- APA: Group, The; Doing Business in Cyberspace. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_643A0AA19A92426CA056A1ACB4ACDE6A