Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Wrap-up, The
REVIEW AND MAIL
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Wrap-up, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
“Remember, nail down the basic strokes. Loosen up and laugh. An you’ll be famous by Friday.” In this final episode Vic Braden answers viewers’ questions and reviews key points on strokes, strategy, conditioning and the winning power of laughter.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Wrap-up, The,” 12/04/1982, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 24, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_63E969ABA84E4F95B6B1DB33D44DB964.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Wrap-up, The.” 12/04/1982. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 24, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_63E969ABA84E4F95B6B1DB33D44DB964>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Wrap-up, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_63E969ABA84E4F95B6B1DB33D44DB964