Evening at Pops; Sarah Vaughan And Wynton Marsalis
Sarah Vaughn and Wynton Marsalis
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Sarah Vaughan And Wynton Marsalis
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Trumpet virtuoso Wynton Marsalis teams up with renown jazz singer Sarah Vaughan for an evening of soulful music-making, along with John Williams and the Boston Pops Orchestra.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Sarah Vaughan And Wynton Marsalis,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 11, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_636A2AB6198346FD901B0F0563A3AD01.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Sarah Vaughan And Wynton Marsalis.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 11, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_636A2AB6198346FD901B0F0563A3AD01>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Sarah Vaughan And Wynton Marsalis. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_636A2AB6198346FD901B0F0563A3AD01