Group, The; Closing arguments in Simpson trial
9/28/95 O.J. Simpson Closing Arguments
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Closing arguments in Simpson trial
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Robert Cordy, Attorney; Kate Mattes, owner, Kate's Mystery Books; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Oliver Mitchell, Attorney; Frances McIntyre, Assistant district attorney, Norfolk County.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Closing arguments in Simpson trial,” 09/28/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_63220972D18A4734976EFAD0CA0081F6.
- MLA: “Group, The; Closing arguments in Simpson trial.” 09/28/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_63220972D18A4734976EFAD0CA0081F6>.
- APA: Group, The; Closing arguments in Simpson trial. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_63220972D18A4734976EFAD0CA0081F6