Antiques Roadshow; Boomer Years, The
Antiques Roadshow 1834 The Boomer Years, First Airdate: 12/22/2014 EE Master - Texted, Mixed
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Antiques Roadshow
- Boomer Years, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Boomer Years, The,” 12/22/2014, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 31, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_62F0028E531E406CA737DCE4CAA1AB20.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Boomer Years, The.” 12/22/2014. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 31, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_62F0028E531E406CA737DCE4CAA1AB20>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Boomer Years, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_62F0028E531E406CA737DCE4CAA1AB20